Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Naruto 490 RAW Spoilers and Predictions

Share your predictions, email at:
naruto.addicts@gmail.com

Featured Contributor of The Week
WOO
Age: 18
Location: Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario
________________________________________
NARUTO 490
CLICK Images to Enlarge











Status: CONFIRMED SPOILER
Kabuto: My goal is Sasuke-kun.
Madara: And what if I refuse?
Kabuto uses Edo Tensei to summon another coffin. The art is obscured so we can't see who's in it.
Madara: T-this is... How did you get this?!
Kabuto: This means there's no way you can refuse me.
Madara: Fine, you can have Sasuke after the war is over. Until then I won't let you see him and you will be watched. Is that okay?
Kabuto and Madara join forces.
Scene shifts to Naruto and talk about Kyubi.
Ends with Kisame spying on the Kumo meetings.
Kisame: Now we know Kumo's current military strength.

(Nja comment) Maybe Madara's body is in the coffin? __________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
By Tobi Rama

Naruto 490: "That Jutsu"

(What is that jutsu that they keep talking about)

Pa: Naruto ya hold Powa' to a great jutsu that coul' help to turn the table on the akatsuki
Naruto: what??!!
Pa: this jutsu will 'elp ya control da Kyuubi as well an awesome techique dat bring you great power'

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/Naruto: control the Kyuubi... Awesome
Super-sized Sage: this jutsu will give you control of all the... Err what was I talking about
Naruto: •_•
Pa: Naruto ya shall be able to control all da bijuus as well as bein' able to seal all da bijuus into yarself
Naruto: ...The bijuu all into me
Pa: yer you'll have dat power even if akatsuki get all da bijuu

Pa: yar right yall become da only jinchuuriki bein able to beat any foe includin' da akatsuki
Naruto: though the akatsuki hasn't got the 8 tails

Super-sage : The 8 tails is known for having perfect control of his bijuu...er..
Naruto: What... Maybe he can teach me to control my Kyuubi

(Scene Change)

Madara: you can join since member are low
Kabuto: Yes very well I shall join the akatsuki but only until my goals are fulfilled

Madara: Kabuto I warn you now if you betray the Akatsuki I shall personally take care of you and I shall hunt you down, and we'll use those members as pawns until my operation begins.

Kabuto: I need to take a rest i'll be in the base.

....... : Finally my plans are under way it's just a matter of time Uchiha Sasuke you too will know how Danzou felt before he was killed. What goes around comes around for you it's revenge.
(Scene change)

Naruto: Pa i'm to visit the Raikage to check if the Hachibi is alive but I've got to tell Tsunade byes!!
Pa: I'll come with you
Naruto: ... Where'd Pa go??!!
(poof)
Naruto: I'm back at Ichiraku
Pa: i'm here too let's go to Tsunade

( Scene change )
Sakura: Tsunade-sama
Tsunade: Sakura!
Sakura: so much has happened since we last time I saw you!
Tsunade: I know but why did you lie to Naruto especially when you knew you wanted to kill Sasuke.
Sakura: I'm still too weak when it comes to sasuke

Tsunade: you put your comrades life at risk someone could've taken Kiba, Lee, Sai and Akamaru away plus you indirectly poisoned Naruto! Don't put your friends lives at risk if you want to lose yours SAKURA!
Sakura: yes Madam!
Tsunade: Don't ruin your life for such pity things

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/( Scene change )
Karin: Delicious yum haven't had a decent meal in ages
Ibiki: The fun is over tell us about Uchiha Sasuke. What are his motives
Karin: Umm Sasuke is blinded by revenge he knows the truth about Uchiha Itachi and his sacrifice for the Leaf that's why he kill Danzou
Ibiki: "The truth about Uchiha Itachi " what truth

Karin: Sasuke knows that Itachi was ordered by Konoha's higher-ups to Annihilate the Uchiha clan that's why he wants revenge against certain people Konoha for what happened to the Uchiha.
Ibiki: certain people!!.... Was Danzou one of them
Karin: Yeah
Ibiki: who else ??
Karin: those who ordered the massacre.
Ibiki: the higher ups eh you and I are going to see the hokage
Karin: .....

( Scene change )
Naruto: TSUNADE-BACHAN
Tsunade/Sakura:???!!!
Pa: Tsunade I've got good news.
Tsunade: ...what
Naruto: I'm going to train with someone that can help me control my Bijuu.
Tsunade: who??
Pa : the perfect jinchuuriki the 8 tails
Naruto: I just came to tell you.
Tsunade: take Kakashi and Yamato... um where is your necklace


Naruto: Huh??
Pa: Shima said that when Naruto transformed into the six tails he'd destroyed it to bits
Tsunade: WHAT!!??
Tsunade: heh Shizune get the other necklace from my file that I showed you.
Shizune: i'm on it!
Naruto: I'll get kakashi and Yamato met back here to go to the Thunder country.

-Naruto is going to train with KIller Bee Kabuto waits to have revenge on the hawk that cause orochimaru's death but what shall happen with Karin
Next time: The meeting of the Two Jinchuuriki
__________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: The Special One

Naruto 490: That Jutsu!

(The scene starts off where last chapter ended.)

Madara: You, join me? Your jokes fall upon deaf ears.

Kabuto: I’m actually very serious. You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours. I believe that’s how the old saying goes.

(Madara glances over at his resurrected crew. The caskets fall over, the crew looks at each other, turn to face Kabuto, and then finally turn to face Madara.)

Itachi: This abominable reality. I take it’s the handy work of Edo Tensei. Madara, as much as it pains me to look at you, fate forces me to do such. (Nagato turns to face Kabuto.)

Nagato: You must be Orochimaru’s underling. How troublesome that I must answer to the likes of you.

(Kabuto smirks after hearing that response.)

Deidara: Tobi, I thought you died. But, I hear that you’re actually Madara from the sharingan over there. Oh, how we were fooled, wouldn’t you say, yeah? Aye Sasori sempai, don’t you think our designs lack artistic flavor, yeah?

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/Sasori: The dead reanimated. This best perpetuates endless beauty. (Kakuzu looks around.)

Kakuzu: I see, the ones who are not here with us have not been dispatched yet. To think Kisame would have outlived Uchiha Itachi, never in my nearly one hundred years of existence, would I have come to this conclusion. However, I ask one question, who is this white haired man standing amongst us fallen? (Sasori, Deidara, and Kakuzu gather around Nagato to inspect him.)

Kabuto: ENOUGH! This does not matter… The only thing that you five should concern yourselves with is, serving me and aiding your former leader, Uchiha Madara, over there!

Madara: I know you’re only getting close to me so that you can have Sasuke’s life. You want revenge for Sasuke claiming Orochimaru’s life. I would be a fool to except you on those terms.

Deidara (in thought): So he’s still alive… I will love to have another crack at him.

Itachi (in thought): I’m sorry little brother, I’m against my own power. (Kabuto smirks.)

Kabuto: I take it you wouldn’t start a war against the five Kages without a substantial degree of power. At the moment, I have all right to fear such power if I so get out of line. But, you can’t succeed on your own, as I can’t succeed on my own either. So, what will it be?

Madara: Done… Those who betray Akatuski die, remember that… (Madara opens a swirling portal and swings inside of it.)

Kabuto (in thought): This is the kind of smoke screen I've been waiting for. This will take time, but eventually I will be able to get close enough to Sasuke and obtain his body undetected. Finally, the body housing the eyes my master long since admired will become mine.

(The scene switches over to Myoubokuzan. Naruto is reluctant to put his hand on the square on the seal.)

Fukasku: Wat’s wrong boy?

Gerotora: You don’t have to do this, the 4th never wanted you to turn into the Kyuubi; it is ok to turn away.

Fukasku: Shat yer yap! Have you no faith in the child or prophecy! This kid over ere’ puta stop to the six ways eyes of rebirth and destruction!

Gerotora: It is still not wise, even if he stopped the Rinnegan from destroying the world, the kid will only undo what he did by becoming the Kyuubi himself! It’s ok Naruto, don’t sign the seal, I’m certain Jiraiya didn’t know what he was talking about. The 4th would never want his son to rely on such a risky and untested power. Continue to hone your skills your own way as you have been.

Fukasku: Dammit, kid, don’t let this fool-

Elder Toad: That’s enough children. Let’s ask the Child of Prophecy himself. Now, uh, what’s your name again?

Fukasku and Gerotora: UZUMAKI NARUTO!

Elder Toad: Oh, uh yeah… It seems to have escaped me in my late age. Being senile is a part of life ya know? So, what will it be, child of prophecy. Will you choose to sign the seal, or seek power through your own methods? Only the fate of the world hinders on this choice.

Fukasku (in thought): Gosh, wen he puddit that way, he makes it sound so darn serious.

(Naruto has a flash back to when he spoke with his father.)

Minato: I sealed half of the demon fox’s chakra inside of you because I knew you’d learn to use it someday, because you’re my son.

(The scene switches back to the present.)

Naruto: I’ll sign it. (The Elder Toad and Fukasku smiles.)

Gerotora: Are you really sure about this?

Naruto: This is what my father wanted!

Gerotora: And how would you know? Have you ever even talked with your father? You’re sillier than Jiraiya. *Croak, Croak* [apparently that’s how he laughs.]

Naruto: Well, I kinda did.

(The three toads are shocked.)

Gerotora: Hogwash!

Naruto: He was the one who repaired my seal, he had to of done so. (Naruto places his hand on the scroll. He closes his eyes and has a flash back to about a year ago. Naruto is there with Jiraiya on a training ground.)

Jiraiya: Alright kid, this jutsu I’m about to teach you is on a scale beyond what your tiny mind can possibly wrap around.

Naruto: Just get on with it.

Jiraiya: Hmm, I wouldn’t be so hasty if I was you, or both of us could end up dead. Please listen carefully.

(Naruto gulps.)

Jiraiya: This is a jutsu that the 4th Hokage intended to complete, but since he lacked the chakra, the true depth to this technique hasn’t been fully realized. With the Kyuubi’s chakra, you have the power to take that jutsu to its upmost form.

Naruto: Woah, really?

Jiraiya: This is a jutsu require a compression and rotating ability far beyond that of a normal human’s. With your mastery of Rasengan, you have some of the battle one.

Naruto: Huh?

Jiraiya: Just listen… Unlike the Rasenga, this jutsu requires that you release as much chakra as your body can possibly allow… Then, take the principles of the Rasengan, and compress and rotate the chakra-

Naruto: Umm, that sounds exactly like Rasengan… Boring!

Jiraiya: I said listen you idiot! Now… You release as much chakra as you humanly can, then using your ability to condense chakra, you will compress that chakra into the smallest form you can make. On a regular person’s chakra, one could easily die from exhaustion, and due to the limitations of a human’s natural chakra level, the true scale of the jutsu may not live up to the desired results if tested against an opponent with an unusually strong defenese, thus, the 4th Hokage discarded this jutsu.

Naruto: Man, what a waste…

Jiraiya: Not if you have the Kyuubi.

(Naruto is shocked.)

Jiraiya: Imagine if you released as much of the Kyuubi’s chakra as possible and then compressed it into 1/3 the size of the Rasengan! This makes moving with the jutsu quite easily, as you can traverse great distances and possibly conceal your technique for a bit longer.

(Naruto is shocked again.) But, being able to release and compress such a large scale of chakra would mean that you would have to gain complete mastery of the Kyuubi’s chakra. Such chakra control is godlike. You’ve screwed up with the Rasengan, you know the pain you’ve suffered. Screw up with this technique and you end up blowing yourself in a massive uncontrolled blast of raw chakra. You must control the flow and direction of the released chakra once you smash it into the enemy, otherwise you not only take out your enemy.

This is a PREDICTION -- NOT A SPOILERNaruto: Now, I’m really not sure about this. (He shivers.)

Jiraiya: But first, let’s work on your Kyuubi control… (Scene switches a little further ahead. Naruto is standing over a wounded Jiraiya with a bloody slash going across his upper body… Naruto begins shaking Jiraiya, trying to wake him up.)

Naruto: Ero Sage, Ero Sage… Get up, get up!

(Jiraiya reluctantly open his eyes.)

Jiraiya: You don’t remember what happened?

Naruto: How did you get like this? Did I? (His eyes tear up.)

Jiraiya: Don’t you ever work on that jutsu without my consent. Just promise me… (Naruto nods his head in agreement, the scene switches back to the present back at Myoubokuzan.)

Fukasku: You ‘k kid?

Naruto: Yeah.

(The scene switches over to the meeting room housing the war planning session.)

Homura: Now, moving on to the most pressing concern! The protection of the Kyuubi!

Tsunade: Are you daft? We might need Naruto’s power at this time. After all, he was the one who saved the village!

Koharu: That may be the case, but Madara is already after the Kyuubi and has seven Bijuu on his side. Are top priority should be to protect Uzumaki Naruto at all costs and keep him here at Konoha.

Tsunade: STOP FUCKING AROUND! (The attendants are getting kind of loud and out of hand after hearing those statements about Naruto being protected.)

Homura: ATTENTION!

Koharu (she whispers): Suna has also given us word that they will do as much as possible to keep Naruto from interfering with the battles, all is safe. I’m certain Raikage is also under the same kind of pressure with his little brother. We can’t afford to let emotions compromise our battlefield planning.

Homura: In essence, we won’t get sloppy because of some bullshit oath you established with the Uzumaki Naruto…

Tsunade: *Snicker*

Naruto 491: Assembling Platoons
_____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: AkamaruChewToy

Naruto 490: Orders

Madara: Join forces? What makes you think I'm interested?
Kabuto: Wars are costly. One can always use powerful allies - especially when fighting all five ninja nations.
Madara: I generally tend to work with subordinates I can trust. As I recall, Orochimaru and Akatsuki - indeed, Uchiha, even - haven't always mixed well.
Kabuto: I have no intention of being being a subordinate. Partner is a better arrangment.
Madara: I see you've taken on Orochimaru's arrogance.
Kabuto: With this kind of power, it is a necessary trait.
Madara: Agreed. All right - I'm interested. What is your offer?

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/

(back in Konoha)
Tsunade: MEETING AJOURNED! GET TO WORK!
Konoha Elder: Wait, Tsunade.
Tsunade: Tsk.
Konoha Elder: You haven't made plans for the Kyuubi host.
Tsunade: His name is Uzumaki Naruto and he has saved this village more than once! I suggest you learn his name!!
Konoha Elder: Perhaps - but the fact remains. Akatsuki still wishes to capture him and we cannot let a weapon like that be taken from us. The Kage summit made it clear that he should be protected. What plans do you have to keep him in safe within the village?
Tsunade: I have no intention of restraining Naruto in any way.
Konoha Elder, in shock: Surely you can't be serious?! To let him wander would make him an easier target!! He must be protected here, if only to -
Tsunade: You mean kept here to protect YOU in case of an attack!
Konoha Elder: Surely... his purpose... he was created -
Tsunade: I don't think even you have any idea what the Fourth intended for Naruto. Besides, do you think you could keep him here against his wishes?
Konoha Elder: Be that as it may, plans must be made for his protection.
Tsunade: Indeed. So I shall do so... SHIKAMARU!!
Shikamaru, shocked, stands: Y-YES!
Tsunade, smirking: In your opinion, what does Naruto need to remain safe?

(at Myobokuzan)
Naruto: So that's the key?
Fukasaku: Yes - this is Minato's legacy left to you.
Naruto: Hmmm.
Fukasaku: What are you thinking? Will you take it on?
Naruto: Well, I think so... but...
Fukasaku: ??
Naruto, smiling: I haven't the first clue what it means!
Fukasaku: !? WHAT!?
Shima: Relax dear. No one said this would be easy.
Naruto: Perhaps the octopus could help me... this makes no sense! What sort of prophecy start is that??
Fukasaku: I don't know, perhaps you should consult with the Hokage.
Naruto: Yeah.
Shima: Then we will return you to Konoha. Stay in touch - I always have food ready.
Naruto: Uh... Th- (summoning released)
Shima: Such a nice boy.

(at Madara's Hideout)
Kabuto: Fair enough. I agree.
Madara: Good.
Kabuto: So where do I start?
Madara: In the Water Country. Of all the nations, it is the most volitile. If we can disrupt their plans, the alliance will begin to crack. Do you still have any contacts there?
Kabuto: Some, but they never last too long.
Madara: Good. I'll send messages to my people there and tell them to cooperate.
Kabuto: I'll be going then.
Madara: One more thing...
Kabuto: Hm?
Madara: Stay out of Sasuke's way. He will kill you.
Kabuto: Heh.

This is a PREDICTION -- NOT A SPOILER(at Konoha)
Naruto, groaning: I'm still hungry.
Shikamaru: Naruto!
Naruto turns to see Shikamaru, Neji, Ino, and Lee.
Naruto: What are you doing here?
Shikamaru: Orders from the Hokage.
Naruto: ??
Lee: I am to be your strength.
Ino: I am to be your health.
Neji: I am to be your eyes.
Shikamaru: And I am to be your brain... heh... we're officially your bodyguards.

Naruto 491: The Fighting Begins.
____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: jeanericuser

Naruto 490: Madara vs Kabuto

Madara looks at the undead versions of his former akatsuki underlings and then looks at Kabuto.

Madara: "You have progressed well in learning such a technique but unlike your predecessors who were able to use it to bring back those they chose to with a full measure of life, you have done nothing more than raise the dead that should have best been left buried."
Kabuto: "You try my patience Madara. Is it a deal or shall I kill you right now?"
Madara: "I would be a fool to accept an alliance with you. I think I shall kill you myself right here right now and display your corpse as a warning to those who would betray akatsuki."

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/Madara attacks Nagato with amaterasu. Nagato explodes to pieces as the flames disentigrate his body. Deidera tosses several clay bombs that turn into spiders and run towards Madara. Madara easily dodges the spiders and vanishes into the ground.

Kabuto: "Spread out and find him! Do not let him get away!"

Madara's head pops up and sucks up the body of sasori. Deidera sends the spiders towards Madara who quickly vanishes under the ground.

Kabuto: "Kakazu force him out of the ground. Itachi catch him in a genjutsu the second you can get him in eye contact."

Kakazu shoots dozens of veins into the ground when suddenly Madara appears right next to Kakazu. Deidera sends the spiders which jump into the air towards Madara. Madara teleports in the body of Sasori which he uses as a shield along with kakazu to absorb the blast from the flying incoming spider bombs. Madara then sinks into the ground again as the blast clears revealing the dismembered remains of Sasori and Kakazu. Deidera creates several birds bombs that fly up high into the air and fly in circles around the area. Madara teleports behind Itachi as the last bird flies up high in the air to join the others. The birds stop flying flying and head towards Madara.

Madara thinking: "Im sorry old friend but I have no other choice."

Madara slams his fist hard into the back of Itachi cracking his spine as Itachi attempts to turn around to face Madara. One by one the birds fly in as they barely miss Madara and explode destroying Itachi's body. Deidera then tries to throw one last explosive clay at Madara but Madara instantly hits Deidera with amaterasu causing him to explode as his clay bomb ignites. Madara turns to face Kabuto who just stands there smiling at him.

Madara: "If your best strategy is to throw several weakened versions of my own defeated allies who's weaknesses I know well than you are better off to accept death right now."

Kabuto: "Actually that was just a warm up. A small taste compared to what I have at my disposal to kill you. Let's see how you feel now about facing those whom your allies faught so hard to capture."

This is a PREDICTION -- NOT A SPOILERKabuto activates Edo Tensei and out of the ground appear several coffins. The coffins open to reveal the jinchuriki that had been captured in the past. Madara has a shocked look on his face as he recognizes the faces of several of the jinchuriki.

Naruto is looking over the scroll when the Elder Sage toad clears his throat.

Elder Sage Toad: "Before you consider using that scroll I must give you a warning to the final part of what I have seen in your future that also is concerning that scroll. The Fourth when he created that seal made a deal that now you must agree to break. That is why in the final part of my vision I have seen a dark figure I have known well and it is him you will have to face one day if you wish to regain the full power of the kyubi. One day you will face death and only by defeating him will you be able to gain the full power that you seek."

Naruto: "But how can I defeat something like death?"
Elder Sage Toad thinking: "I really hope you prove the prophecy I have seen wrong naruto."

Naruto has a terrified look on his face as we see the Elder Sage Toad flash back to an image of death with its arms outstreatched towards a fallen Naruto laying in a pool of blood.

Naruto 491: Masters of Fate
___________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Buttjee

Naruto 490 : The Key of Forbidden Jutsu

(Kabuto Scene)

Kabuto : I want to join force with you to crush everyone and Konoha.
Madara : What's with the sudden change of heart?
Kabuto : Both of us have same aim the destruction of konoha and ninja world. So why don't we both join forces.
Madara: ok I will join forces with you …(I know what you are after…..)

Sasuke appears from the door with new sharingan ..
Kabuto : so you really transplanted your brother eyes .hahhaha
Sasuke : how dare you use my brother as your toy. I will kill you right here.

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/Madara: Calm down Sasuke he is not your enemy we all want to destroy konoha with all our power so we also need his help.
Sasuke : tsk….but remember no one come in between me and Naruto Im the only one who will destroy Naruto and revive Uchiha clan.

Kabuto : thinking….(so things are already so heated up it will be interesting and when they became weak I will kill Madara, Sasuke and Naruto and victory will be mine).

(Naruto Scene )

Naruto still on frog mountain with Sages thinking how will I can control nine tail fox and what about the octopus while thinking in deep thoughts interrupted by sage frog

So Naruto what are you going do now?
Naruto : …. I think I will talk to baachaa and kakashi about the key because kakashi sensei is close to my father and he better know about this key. (if ero-sennin was still here then I might not have problem with the key but I have to do it for konoha's sake and for whole ninja world. Because I don’t wanna any other person to become like sasuke..)

Naruto comes back to village

Sakura met with Naruto and drag him to Hokage tent where kakashi and Tsunade and shikamaru are.

Tsunade : Naruto….thanks for what you did and heard every thing from Kakashi of what happen at Kages summit and about you and Sasuke..

Naruto : Leave these things for later bachaa how are you. Now your are back we are now at our 100% .

Tsunade : …we have place so much burden on you Naruto Im so sorry that I cant do anything for you.
Naruto: What are u talking about Im also the son of hokage these things are nothing for me.
Tsunade: shocked how do you know about your father means fourth hokage .
Shikamaru , sakura and shizune looks shocked that Naruto is the son of fourth hokage .

Naruto : that’s not important right now I just came back from mobuzuka mountain where I met super size great sage and she told me prediction about future concerning me.

Tsunade: ..What did they have seen some thing else about you .(SO naruto really is the child of prophecy who will change the world. Naruto I pray for you so you can change the whole system I which we are living)

So what did sages told u about your future

This is a PREDICTION -- NOT A SPOILERNaruto : first was about octopus where I meet with someone like octopus
Kakashi : (thinking about eight tail the brother of raikage ) Means eight tail

Naruto shocked means I have to meet with eight tail
Naruto: and about sasuke too where I have to fight with some one with powerful eyes

Tsunade: so it seems that they are fated to fight each other

Naruto : and there is some thing else I want both of ur help mean kakashi and tsunade
Tsunade ,kakashi : what .?
Naruto : summon the key toad and open the scroll
Tsunade and kakashi look shocked that the …

Naruto : yes I have to master it to complete that jutsu so that I can fight with sasuke and madara .

Kakashi : now I understand what was the meaning of eight tail naruto you have to meet with raikage brother so he will teach you how to control nine tail. you must go and meet him at once and take someone with you.


While they are talking sakura .shizune and shikamru still in shocked about naruto the son of fourth hokage .

Now Naruto is going to met eight tail and what is waiting there for naruto .?
____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: The Icon

Naruto 490: The Seal

Opens up with madara and Kabutomaru/kabuto

Madara: you came here to join forces?
Kabuto: i don' think that will be a problem to you right? cuz orochimaru was able to join because he was strong well i am more powerful than him, and also the one that ruined his dreams.
Madara: why do you want to join forces? what could you possibly get from that.
Kabuto: lets just say like you i. i want to destroy a certain someone and take something.
Madara:.......... (to himself) does he mean sasuke..
Kabuto: so what will it be?
Madara: to be able to use EDO TENSEI is pretty impressive a technique that the 2nd hokage created, and not just that you seem to have orochimaru's powers now and most importantly i have some of my members back. Nagato, kakazu,Deidara,sasori, and him.... Itachi.

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/All the Reaminination members steps out of the coffins and zoom up to itachi. itachi still has his sharingan. it turn out the reanimation technique brings back every aspect of the person. itachi's eyes opens and his mangekyou sharingan is activated.

Madara: if you wanted to prove yourself by using reanimination, itachi is probably the last person i would bring back.
Kabuto: and why is that?
Madara: well i don't think sasuke will like seing his brother like this.....

Back to the frog village naruto is thinking about the 4th hokage's seal

Naruto: that justu is too much its not that easy to accomplish
Scroll frog: yes i know that and as i said before this seal is the ticket to that justu.

The scroll frog remember when he and jiraiya was talking and he asked jiraiya if naruto even need such a justu.

This is a PREDICTION -- NOT A SPOILERNaruto: (thinking)
Scroll frog: are you alright naruto?
Naruto: uhhh me ohh yea am fine i was just thinking about what the 4th said to me back then.

i sealed half of the demon fox chakra inside ou because i knew you'd learn how to use it someday because you are my son. i have a good reason for it someone was hiding in the shadows controlling the nine tails movements a shinobi of unfathomable power the man from akatsuki with the mask.

Naruto: the 4th wanted me to learn to controll the nine tail fox, jiraiya tried to help me but i.....
Elder frog: naruto as you know you are the child of prophecy and the son of the 4th hokage you a a special child and its time you realise that.
Scroll Frog: its time to let you have the seal naruto place your hand on the square..
Naruto: what will happen to me when i do
Scroll Frog: you will become one with the seal and the key to opening and closing the 4th hokage's seal
once naruto puts his hand on the square a huge beam of light is made, his shirt burst open showing the nine tail seal disappearing. the the seal and the key is now part of naruto.

Fakusuka: naruto are you okay?
Naruto...............
Fakasuku:..?
Naruto: its time i tame the nine tail fox

Naruto 491: We are Strong Too
____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Musica

Naruto 490: The Preparation Starts

(Naruto's scene)
*Naruto walking at the Konoha streets spacing out*

Naruto : (What should i do now that I have the key)
Sakura : Naruto...? where were you? I thought you were going to visit Tsunade-sama? are you ok? *now looking worried*
Naruto : Sakura-chan... eheheheh... I was going to meet her now... dun worry...I'm ok...
Sakura : Naruto... tell me what happened..? you are going the wrong way to Hokage's tent

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/

*Stopping Naruto from walking*
Naruto : Ermm... Sakura-chan... I am really clueless right now and I really wished Ero-sennin was here so that I can ask him a lot of question. I met with the Elder Toad Sage and he gave me something but I need some answers.
Sakura : *Punching Naruto's guts and pulling Naruto's hand*
Naruto : Erggh..!! Sakura-chan...what was that for???
Sakura : To put some sense into you... you never whined before and you never gave up and I don't expect to see you give up now. Konoha needs you and I need you... Do you understand Naruto.... *Sakura said while smiling still pulling Naruto and runnning towards Hokage tent* The closest person to Jiraiya-sama is Hokage-sama and you might find your answers there. Kaka-sensei is there too.
Naruto : You are right Sakura-chan.... Thank you...

(Karin's and Ibiki's Scene)
*Now Karin is pigging out and keeps on eating while requesting for more food*

Ibiki : I know you are trying to stall time and please know that i will never fall for your tricks. Now tell me about Madara and Sasuke.
Karin : I am still hungry... please get me some more food...
Unknown Ninja : Ibiki-san......
Ibiki : I never thought i have to resort to this....and i have never done this to a girl before since no man has ever escaped this fate.
Karin : Stopped eating and looks like Ibiki.
Ibiki : Please leave me with this girl alone... if she doesnt cooperate... I will make sure she does...
*Ibiki took off his bandana and revealed his scarred head*
Karin : *gulps* (what is he going to do)
*Doors closes as Ibiki starts walking slowly towards Karin... Ibiki slammed his fist on the desk*
Karin : Ahhh...!!! ok...i will talk....
Ibiki : *puts on his bandana* Now talk girl...!!

(Shikamaru's Scene)
*Shikamaru is lying down on his favourite spot watching the clouds*

Shikaku : The war is coming and here you are lazing around. *Shikaku appears and sat down beside Shikamaru*
Shikamaru : Dad? i know the war is coming but its too much troublesome right now and I don't want to think about it now.
Shikaku : What are you talking about... It is important for every ninja to do their part as a....
Shikamaru : Dad... i know how important Konoha is to me and Azuma taught me that the 'King' is important....right now when there is time, i will enjoy the clouds on this nice day but when the war starts i will never stop fighting for Konoha even if I bleed to death.
Shikaku : *Smiling* well you are not young to be in that room anymore
*Both of them lying down beside each other staring at clouds*

This is a PREDICTION -- NOT A SPOILER

(Kabuto and Tobi's scene)
Tobi : It seems that you can make an army to lead the war yourself, I don't see why you want to join me.
Kabuto : Well i have my reasons... Lord Orochimaru has always shared with me his visions and I intend to carry on his visions even if he is gone.
Tobi : How do I know that I can trust you...
Kabuto : You don't have too...cos i would have already killed you if I wanted you dead..
Tobi : ..............
*Sasuke appears out of nowhere*
Sasuke : Kabuto...!!! *Activating his Sharingan*
Tobi : Calm down Sasuke... he is not our enemy...
Sasuke : Whoever is a hindrance to my plans is my enemy....
Kabuto : Sasuke-kun... aren't you happy to see an old friend... looks like you got your brother's eyes...
Sasuke : You have insulted him enough by bringing his body back... I would have killed you now... don't speak of him anymore.
Kabuto : *Glaring at Sasuke* (hehe...this will go as planned)
Tobi : We have a lot to talk about Kabuto....

(Naruto's scene at Hokage's tent)
Naruto : Tsunade no Baa-chan...!! you are looking good and still faking young...
*Tsunade twitched by that comment*
Sakura : Naruto...!! so not be rude...!!
Naruto : *Folding his arms and looking away*
Tsunade : I still have not thank you brat for saving Konoha... Thank you Naruto...
*Shizune in tears*
Naruto : *Putting his hand on the back of his head* Heheheh... it was nothing baa-chan...don't worry about it...
Kakashi : Naruto...you have something important to tell us...
Naruto : *nodding his head and bit his thumb* Kuchiyose no jutsu... *the frog scroll appeared*
Tsunade : *looks shocked* Is that the...??
Kakashi : *Eyes opened wide* The key to Yondaime's four elephant seal....
Naruto : I need your help Tsunade no Baa-chan...you and Kaka-sensei
*scene ends with Sakura looking worried*

What is going to happen next... Can Naruto decide what to do next... Will the war finally start?

Next Chapter 491 - Naruto's Decision
____________________________________________________________
Status: SPOOF
by: Musica

The scene now shows Naruto throwing the frog scroll up and down while lying down on the tree... and it appears Kakashi is approaching Naruto...

Naruto : Now...what can this scroll do...
Kakashi : Naruto...!!
Naruto : Ahh..!!! *shocked as he drops the scroll on the ground*
Naruto : Oh shit...!!!
*Scrolls opened up and came out the Shinigami... Looks around saw Kakashi...grabs his soul disappears while Kakashi lays down dead...
Naruto : -.-' ermmmm.... sorry.... now what am I suppose to do...?? *pulls kakashi's body and hide it under the bushes...*
Naruto : Ok now i have to run before someone finds him... *grabs the scroll*

Naruto runs towards the Hokage tents as he saw Tsunade fat...

Naruto : Tsunade no baa-chan...you looked ermm... beautiful...
Tsunade : *Chomp Chomp* what are you doing here Naruto... is that candy for me....
Naruto : ermm...no its a scroll..
Tsunade : Ok let me see....
Naruto : No...!!! i cant because...
Tsunade : *grabs it from Naruto* haha...let me open this...
Naruto : Baa chan no...!!
Tsunade : Why is there a face of Kakashi crying??
*The shinigami appears again...looking around lost and saw Tsunade stared at him and sealed Tsunade's soul and she lay dead still fat... this time the Shinigami made a buuurrrp sound before disappearing...
Naruto : -.-' ermmm i better leave...

*Sakura appears with a large group of ninja running towards the tent*
Sakura : Naruto what are you doing here??
Naruto : ermm...nothing... -.-'
Sakura : Have you heard... someone found Kakashi-sensei dead under the bushes... and we have to report this to Hokage-sama...
Naruto : ermm ok...she might be inside....
Sakura : Didn't you meet her?
Naruto : Ermm...nopes...I think i meet her after ichiraku's.... btw...why is there a lot of ninja's here with you..
Sakura : they all wanted to visit hokage sama...is that a scroll...you want to give to hokage-sama... *grabs the scroll and ran off into the tent*
Naruto : Sakura-chan...ermm...never mind..
*Naruto walks away as he heard even louder buuuurrrrppp coming from the tent as he walks away whistling*

Now to Kabuto, Tobi scene.... Sasuke suddenly appears and saw Itachi's body...

Sasuke : Nii-san...is that you *tears starting to form*
*Tobi and Kabuto stared at Sasuke as he cries and they continued with their discussion*
Sasuke : So you are back...for real this time...*still crying* so...you are not talking to me...
Sasuke : *turns his back on Itachi(corpse)* hn..!! im not gonna talk to you cos you left me behind twice..!!
Tobi : *looking at Sasuke* ........ -.-'
Kabuto : *sigh* sasuke...that is not you real brother....
Sasuke : *now crying* im sorry Nii-san... y wont you talk to me....please talk to me... please.... *now on the floor throwing tantrums....
Tobi : Sasuke...what the hell are you doing...i just mopped the floor...
Kabuto : What is wrong with this Akatsuki...and here I tot they were cool and im messed up...
Sasuke : *stands up and henge into his 6 year old self and walking to Itachi and taking Itachi's hand using Itachi's fingers to poke his own forehead...
Tobi : *shakes his head and turn back to Kabuto* where were we?
Kabuto : (i better bail) ermm...i gotta go do groceries...ja ne...!! *leaves the scene*
Tobi : Sasuke... lets go play with our Konoha doll house shall we...
Sasuke : Jumping like a kid...yay...!!!!
*Zetsu took a kunai and stabbed himself before he realised he cant be killed that way...*
Zetsu : Damn..!!

The end... xD
_____________________________________________________________
Naruto 489
CLICK Images to Enlarge













_____________________________________________________________

Read This!! Another SPOOF From Numinous
CLICK Images to read Full Abridged Version
Naruto Chapter 60 Abridge Version

-----------------------------------------------------
Naruto Chapter 12 Abridged Version

Please Also Read
Fan Art Prediction by: Hatifnatten
CLICK Image to Read
Full FanFic Manga

Kakashi 's Face Revealed!!
Click Image to Read Full Manga


CLICK Images to Read Full Fan-Fic

Sasu-Saku and Naru-Hina


____________________________________________________________
Naruto 490, Naruto 490, Naruto 491, Naruto 492, Naruto 493, Naruto 494, Naruto 495, Naruto 496, Naruto 490 OneManga, Naruto 490 Narutocentral, Naruto 490 Narutofan, Naruto 490 Mangahelpers, Naruto 490 RAW, Naruto 490 Spoilers, Naruto 490 Predictions, Naruto 490 English, Naruto 490 Confirmed Spoilers

No comments:

Post a Comment