Friday, April 16, 2010

Featured Contributor: Sensei-Q

Featured Contributor Of The Week: Sensei-Q

Real Name: Youness
Age: 16
Location: Netherlands


Tell me a little about yourself

My name is Youness, also known as Sensei-Q at the cbox. I like lots of things, but I also dislike lots of things. I love chatting at the cbox, discussing lots of stuff with Anko, State, ES, NSH, musica, Sakura-Chan, Takanome, Its me, Sasuke, Grimslade (maybe I forgot some names) and some old members wich don't come to the cbox anymore =(.


I hate TROLLERS. But luckily state's here for us to clean the cbox every now and then *heheheh*

[Anko]: lool *haw!* u missed itasuke!

Sensei-Q: ah damn I forgot lolsuke =| hes one of the people who never come on =|

[Anko]: tell me bout it! actually he said he'l come on more often! xD he kem - u missed him nyahahaha!

Aaaanywayz, how did you get into Naruto and what were your first impressions of the anime?
heh well a friend of mine, two years ago. 2 years ago, I was a diehard DBZ fan. Even though the series stopped already, I liked watching old episodes over and over again lol. So there was this guy named Guillermo who liked watching Naruto. He showed me some of the vids, and I said it sucked. But after a while, I started to watch from episode one, and I got hooked to it. My first impression was: 'w00t'.

And now these days I just keep watching some old naruto episodes, to remember important stuff that I might have to know for the future Anime/Manga episodes/chapters.

Aw u must thank ur friend for that tip!@ recommending Naruto!...would you rate Naruto as your all time Fav shounen Anime? O_o

Well..Death Note would be on nr2 of my list.

[Anko]: ..er okay..*mentally thinking* wth is nr2? il put it down as naruto and death note as ur fav animes lol :P

Which character appealed to you most when you first watched Naruto and why? (male and female included!)
Hatake Kakashi in both parts of the series...and for the females...

[Anko]: um..*waiting expectantly..* (btw why kakashi in particular.....isit coz of the face mask?? XD)

I don't really pay attention to the side characters. But the one's closes to main: Sakura, Hinata, are both good enough. lol

[Anko]: *getting insulted for no reason wotsoever * @ lack of interest in females......

lolz, I think I'm the only one on the blog, who doesn't have any problems with naruhina-narusaku and sasusaku.

[Anko]: jaaa good thing u dint diss hinata *cross between a satisfied and a manic smile*

I dont have any problems with those combinations. Most people hate two of the three or at least one pairing.

^^ hehe


[Anko]: lol ur a goody two shooes..neautralising the couple-pairing-fan-sparks! (is that too much to take in << ) lool ye *coughs-sniggers* narusaku* pfft.

lol xD \`o`/

Favourite sad scene?
The saddest scene... hmm. I dunno if this one's sad, but the one that made me very emotional *not homo* is when Jiraiya came back from the dead with just sheer will. His heartbeat stopped for like half a minute and he returned.

Funniest Scene?
The funniest scene..
The funniest scene was when naruto was about to peek at Sakura in the hot springs. If it wasn't for Yamato the savior who told Naruto the story of Jiraiya almost being killed by Tsunade... huh



[Anko]: lol which reminds me of Ebisu..its freaky how many pervs exist in naruto O_O *starting to count..*Jiraiya....Kakashi......Ebisu.......then Naruto....and maybe konohamaru...

We did watch over 200 and something eps for first series..there must have been an ep where it was just lame or not so good?
well I can explain you how a whole arc annoyed me =|

[Anko]: yeh sure lol wtever works.. ^_^

the 3tails arc

[Anko]: aahh........*10minute silence*.........*quickly blotting out painful memories of the sanbi arc*..-_-

I don't think I'll need to explain that one. Everyone knows lol

[Anko]: bleh #'~% u got that right!!

Typical question that is always asked xD: What do you think will happen to Sasuke and Naruto? .. but in this case- what i want to know isss..AFTER sasuke comes back - or is BROUGHT BACK (lol) to Konoha..what do you think will happen..or what will the atmosphere be like? estranged? happy? akward? o_O

well there's lots of things that can prove that Sasuke won't return ^^ But I'll answer the question:

[Anko]: LOOOOL *exaggerated fall off desk* thanks..TOTally killed my pred..i feel much better..(NT)..but go on..*eyebrow raised*..

It will be like awkwardness FTW !..Nobody will like him =|

[Anko]: hm *reluctantly agreeing* true..considering the current situation @ disliking him..

He'll probably hang himself because of the pressure on him, or he'll just spam EMS on Konoha. There's nobody who can stop him anyway. Amaterasu will spread so fast, everything will burn down. xD

Dont you think all of the Konoha 11/12 however many the bunch are, would be not relieved..coz it was tiresome for them..but content that theyv brought back Sasuke. - their ex - comrade..and their initial mission of bringing him back- has finally been successful? (sorry for the phat essay..im on a roll ere!)

nope they wouldnt be relieved. At least not most of them. I bet Ino would drowl on him bigtime.

[Anko]: drool? or growl? O.O

Shikamaru wouldn't give a cr@p, chouji the same..whoops spelling error xD I meant drool
lmao @growl xD

How do you think Sasuke will revive his clan again..if given the chance/or if the chance arose? or am i asking a trivial question? lol..actually scrap that thought @ trivial..answer meh :D

He won't be able to revive his clan. Unless he has the abillity to spam Edo Tensei, or he needs like 20 women to make children with..or maybe more. o.o

[Anko]: lool entire konoha academy

xD

[Anko]: maybe kishi might come up with another plan for sasuke..he IS his fav character after all *slight spiteful-ness* moving on ..*runs back to older featured reader interviews to check on questions iv asked*------ lmao kidding ^_^

Who do u like better Anko or Kurenai? *extra cheery smile..with chocolates and marshmellow for bribery..* :)))) (and dont judge them according to looks >_<)

[Anko]: *feeling insecure..even tho Anko's fit* LOL.

I like them both. By looks & skills.

[Anko]: both equal ?

although there are characters that I hate, but I won't bring up that subject right now..

[Anko]: *disappointment... tho i understand why lol xD

Kurenai's not as strong as Anko, but she makes it up with her looks lol. Not meaning that Anko looks terrible.

[Anko]: oh well i will now that u mentioned it and i almost 4got bout that smelly question ..

Which character do u hate most? NOTE: TENTEN AND HINATA IS EXCLUDED OUT OF THIS QUESTION (canniving smile* )

lol

[Anko]: ouch* (tho i know wt u mean again*..but cant help but feel rejected, dumped...b*tch slapped..

sry bout that o.o

[Anko]: *getting all hyped up* So wt u sayin..??.if Anko didnt have her good skills shel be ugly? >< *haw!~*

...no, shes good looking too. lol xD

[Anko]: *throws a rubber at sensei-Q*. okay then.... *sniffles..((notice me taking it personally hah..talk bout being a dyer lool))

she's the only girl who has nothing underneat that jacket to cover her boobs lol. I wonder what Kishi was thinking xD I dont wanna start a war with that question. Can we skip it \`o`/

[Anko]: XD showin the mature side of his characters..or maybe fanboy service lol -kishis secret pleasure..*remembering previous SQ's comment..* ...noo .. its exactly why i want u to tell me!!@war! tenten and hinata cant be included..so its all good..no wars gon start ..well no major war..nyahahahahah *straightens up* u can just giv a little hint if ur that worried ur going to be in the bingo book of others ;P

I hate Ino, chouji, mougi, chouji's dad, fuu/torune, danzou(only his attitude), iruka, ebisu,

[Anko]: omg *chokes on tictacs* .. i minimized the page 4 two mins..check it out again and theres a long list LOOL joker D: ...............on 2nd thoughts list of names quite plain..i agree with u on them *blink blink*

lol

Finally! (u know what im going to say right xD?!) piccy time!

xD This pic shows that I like all 3 pairings lolz

'I'll agree with all three of them'

[Anko]: sweet pic (tho Naruto seems more intimate with Hina *hint hint* ;)) lool

Thanks Sensei-Q! :) We now all know whos side you are on @ pairings..*glazed stare*O_O ----NOBODIES. lool hope ya'll had fun reading this interview! Please continue to support and participate in this blog - i.e maintain its 'best blog ever' status! *muwahahahahahahaha* :| . .ah, one more thing.. dont forget to comment @ you stingy people who read the interviews but too lazy to leave a feedback hmph. [lol] Ja' ne!






































No comments:

Post a Comment