Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Featured Reader: Woo

Featured Contributor of The Week
Woo

Name: Ryan "RyRy" Etwaroo aka I am Woo
Age: 18
Location: Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario


Tell me a little about yourself! (love ur predz btw) ^_^

What Up.
Name Is Ryan aka Woo Writer Of Predictions, Fan Of Itachi, Hater Of Sasuke And Naru-Saku, Fan Of Naru-Hina. Ten-Ten Is Useless But She Can Still Kick Ass. I'm From T-Dot (Toronto). Male Of Course. I'm A Contributer Of The Constant Bashing That Are In The cBox. I Tend To Be One Sided. Due To The Fact Of Who Ever Is Being Bashed And Whomever Is Being Bash Out Of Nowhere. I Contribute Predictions (Thanks For The Love Fans So Far No Haters). The Prediction Just Comes To Me :D (no pun intended).

That Is About It. :D
p.s: you like my predictions o.0 :O -.-'

[Anko]: great at least u added the part where ‘tenten can kick ass’ (“,) and yup ur preds on my fav listz *big grin* :D

Which Naruto episode/scene did u like best?
- Not really episode but EPISODESSSSSSSSSSS where Naruto could've killed Orochimaru while in 4 tails. He broke through his Indestructible shield. Not just one... but multiples of them. It was kick ass. He almost killed Sakura which was cool. The episode was sick because The kyuubi was having some fun out there. He was just following Naruto's basic primitive instinct of killing an enemy. Orochimaru was just egging him on too. He asked for it. Due to that it weakened him even more... enabling Sasuke to kill/absorb him. Not saying that I'm a fan of Sasuke. I'm not... Sasuke can just go lay in the uchiha grave of shame....

[Anko]: loool-ouch* no comment xD

Your favourite Naruto movie?
- First Shippuden movie. Hah... Naruto promised the girl he would help father her kids... not in exact words of course. I liked it.... As well as the Stone of Gelel with Temujin. The musical score for each movie was my fave.

First impressions of the Naruto anime?
- "What the hell is this?!" That's what I first said when I saw it. First impression is I knew Dragonball Z was an inspiration for it.

Do you prefer the sharingan or the byakugaan?
- Sharingan on Kakashi... is what I prefer... everyone else... blaah. Byakugan on Neji is what I prefer also. But Sharingan on Kakashi is the best Sharingan (My opinion Shut Up). He's sick with it. Copying moves... Getting people pissed (Zabuza) just simply sick... Itachi with Sharingan is good too. He's a master with it.

[Anko]: finally someones mentioned Neji..i quite like him..hes a G with the byakuugan! And master? @Itachi ..Hes a frikkin genius dude! (but a douche for letting sasuke live) ..kiddin@sasuke fanz

Who's better kakashi or Gai? (or more cooler)
- Every time I see Gai... I some how remember or think of Bruce Lee o.0. Kakashi is just SICK!.... He gets' all the other guys jealous at how all the girls like him... No... I'm not referring to Sasuke... He can go die... Kakashi is B*MB!

[Anko]: heehee *evil laugh* u sound like a fangirl LOL but its totally understandable *whistles*

If you were to dress up as a character, who would it be?
- Choji... Power to the fat people. (insert [Anko] :chokes on mountain dew---okay den?!) Or someone from Anbu... so no one can see my face. And also Jiraiya, he is too sick.

[Anko]: lol okay from your answers..iv gathered that 1# your fav characters Kakashi??? AND 2# U TOTALLY DESPISE sasuke am i correct? Okay fab :P and.. (mentally) 3# if u use the word ‘sick’ again, im going to eat my sockz.-_-

So what would you think or how would you react if kakashi dies (again)..for real this time?? (and sasuke’s the one who kills him*sly smile*) *adding fuel to woo’s sasuke-hatred*
- what the f*ck is wrong with the author if he kills of a major character like Kakashi??... is Kishi on crack... It better be a late april fools joke. Ijit... Why couldn't he kill off... Homura or Ibiki... Or Anko (what is her purpose)... Orochimaru had her around for a bit then kicked her to the curb... so shouldn't she die or something?

[Anko]: *doesn’t know whether to laugh her a** off or should be bothered and offended o.o* Gee thanks WoO..*pondering*

Woo continued:.. As for Sasuke... if he does kill Kakashi... Someone will pop out and drop a nice flying kick to his head... YES I AM TALKING ABOUT MIGHT GAI!!!!!!!!!!! aka Bruce Lee. He might get killed too... so Rock Lee will jump in... After that... all the original rookies will jump in to save someone... In the end they all get messed up...

[Anko]: *mentally thinking* what was the point in all that then tut.

Woo continued: ... Sakura dies...Hinata get messed up to near death. Naruto finally will grow some more balls and fight and... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN die with Sasuke...

[Anko]: at least Hinata lives.. *woOooOt*..*realises something..* ah-wait a min..so the konoha nins who’re meant to take over..have all died ...? :*blink blink*...excluding Hinata ? (er..somethings definitely not right with this situation..?)

Got any weird habits or hobbies?

p.s: plz refrain frm swerin 2much! *throws marshmellows at woo*

- HAH! I write poetry. I'm trying to get discovered. I... to draw... but only what I see. Hobbies...Hm... I listen to music a lot... and talk to friends. Habits... I talk too much... My downfall... oh please... throw the marsh mellows... I have no more. I'll catch them and make some s'mores and drop some in my cocoa... pshaw...

[Anko]: lmao//i think iv found myself a new witty rival! >_> u sow not gon make some more..my marshmellows limited edition!! ;D

Traditional ending! A pic/s which you like to share please!


Naruto Hinata Kissing Is Awesome. I'm A NaruHina Fan.

[Anko]: ^^ straight to the point..i like. And yes even more so coz u a naruhina fan *high5!*

The other picture is Jiraiya..


I like it because He is awesome. He went Toe-to-toe with quite a few Pains. When Time Calls For Him To Fight, He Is Kick Ass. He Is A Joker. When The Time Is Right, He Is Serious. Apparently Quite Affectionate. Great Teacher. Other Than Those Reasons, Jiraiya Is A Sick Character.

[Anko]: woah that an awesome pic ^ *jakt!*

Thanks Woo for the interview..it was quite amusing-u seemed more hyper than naruto lol and you may have some antis @sasuke comments, but truth hurts no? *sighs* xD hope everyone enjoyed reading this interview and i hope that u create more preds in the future@Woo ! Peace out everyone*

No comments:

Post a Comment