Thursday, February 25, 2010

Zetsu-san Spoof: Naruto 485 (Lolshame)

Status: SPOOF
by: Zetsu-san

Naruto 485: Lolshame

Naruto: To be honest Sasuke... your actually a prick
Sakura: *gasps* (whilst in Naruto’s arms)
Naruto: You know it’s true, Sakura, he tried to kill you.
Sakura: Im blinded by love!
Sasuke: Im just blind.
Kakashi: Lol. Random, but, I have a dog fetish...
Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke: WTF!!! DUDE!
Kakashi: Sorry... (Hangs his head in shame)
Sasuke: ... OK then..... Back to the point.... IM EVIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA (Manic Laugh)
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: What do you mean “Nah”?
Naruto: Exactly what I said, “Nah”
Sasuke: What!? You can’t just “Nah” things.
Naruto: Why?
Sasuke: It’s not fair!
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: (Sasuke explodes with anger.....literally) OMGWTFBBQ!
Sakura: Tee Hee
Sasuke: SHATAP, YOU’RE USELSS!
Sakura: *Cries* Owned
Naruto: Lol at your face Sakura.
Kakashi: Now, now, Naruto. That’s not nice.
Naruto: “Wah Wah Wah!” Dog Fetish Boy!
Kakashi: Touché
Iruka: GET YOUR OWN DAMN LINES, KAKASHI! (Naruto Abridged Reference FTW)
Kakashi: My lines now... BITCH! (Uses Kamui on Iruka)
Iraku: BLARGH! *Dying Noises*
Kakashi: Oh No! Overuse (Dies)
Naruto: LOL
Sakura: LMAO
Sasuke: ROFL
Kakashi: Only Joking! LOLOLOLOL Shame!
Naruto: Oh My Minato A.K.A. Daddy!
Sakura: Oh My Shizune!
Sasuke: Oh My Uchiha Massacre!
Kakashi: Oh My Dog!
Sasuke: Dog Fetish! (An eruption of uncontrollable laughter comes from Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke)
Naruto: Ah... Just like old times. (Kakashi runs off crying to read his dirty books)
Sakura: ... yeah
Sasuke: The good ol’ days
Naruto: So... you wanna come back with us. (Sakura’s eyes gleam with hope)
Sasuke: No offence or anything, yeah. But I’m an official bad guy now, yeah. So I wouldn’t want to ruin my “reputation”, yeah. So, I can’t come back with you guys, yeah.
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: You’re not starting this again!
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: Nah
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: So you wanna play it this way, huh?
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: Seriously, Just STFU!
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: Why?
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: *Sigh*
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: Nah
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: Nah
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: Nah
Naruto: NAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Sasuke: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Naruto: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Sasuke: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: Nah
Naruto: Nah
Sasuke: Nah
Naruto: Woof!
Sasuke: What the.... In fact, I don’t even want to know.
Naruto: Sorry, Kyuubi wanted to say something.
Sasuke: I swear Kyuubi is a fox.
Naruto: ... and?
Sasuke: ...yeah...anyway, I’m Evil, Insane and Going to destroy Konoha. Kthanksbye.
Naruto: You’re a complete and utter piece of shit, you know that right?
Sasuke: Well, you’re weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack... HATRED! *Starts to cry*
Naruto: WAH WAH WAH. MY NAME IS SASUKE. I THINK I’M SOOOOO EVIL. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS MY DEAD CLAN. WAH WAH WAH. I’M BEING USED AND MANIPULATED BY MADARA. WAH WAH WAH. ITACHI IS DEAD AND I’M OBVIOUSLY NOT DOING WHAT HE WANTED. WAH WAH WAH.
Sakura: oooooooooo
Kakashi: He has a point.
Sasuke: Madara, Time to go!
Madara: OK.
Sasuke: What that was fast?
Madara: Oh, right, I was here the whole time lolling.
Sasuke: Whatever. Just suck me.
Madara: My pleasure!
Sasuke: Naruto, You’re a dick!
Naruto: NO U! (Sasuke gets sucked by Madara)
Kakashi: (comes running back) OH SHIT! I was too late!
Sakura: Lol shame (Thinking) Damn! I wanted to suck Sasuke!
Naruto: Lolfail

Naruto loses Sasuke... again. Sakura did nothing ... again. Kakashi was too late... again. Sasuke got sucked... again.

Naruto 486: Lolfail

No comments:

Post a Comment