Sunday, February 7, 2010

Featured Contributor: ITASUKE


Featured Contributor of the Week: ITASUKE

ITASUKE
Itachi_by_goldenhans.jpg picture by Joe94xx
Real Name: Joe Stewart
Male
United States, Florida

Quick Info:
Birthdate: June/27/1994
Age: 15
Likes: Soccer, Reading, Watching Animes, Playing video games...etc.
Dislikes: Mentioning my Dislikes lol.
Current status: Writing down my details (Duh). Lol no really, I'm currently under Pressure because of school work -.-...
What else?

Tell us more about yourself:
Hey everyone, most of you know me as my username 'Itasuke'. But my real name is Joe, and I'm 15 years old. I'd like talking to every and anybody out there, making new friends is one of the things I like the most. Anyway, I used to come to this blog about a year from now, but started writing predictions for 2-3 months till now. erm...I don't know what I should say...so let's just stop at this point.

Explain how you make/write predictions:
Hm...let's see, you must read the last chapter carefully, analyse it well, and concentrate about everything that happened. Then when you're going to make a prediction, and this is the part that most people don't get, you need to use your imagination. Like, we're not Kishi to know what he's thinking in his mind. So we write what WE think that'll happen, even if it's a million miles faraway from what's gonna happen. That what makes them called "Predictions". Anyway, before making one, I usually check Kishi's interviews, if there's any spoiler or a hint about what's gonna happen. Like the 3 Akatsuki members he spoke of. And that's why I made a prediction about those three members (And NO, not all of them are FEMALES, I mentioned that only ONE is FEMALE, the other two are MALES). So if you're going to make a prediction take your time thinking, don't take things too fast, if you couldn't make one now, you always have another chapters to predict later, so just don't give up and try your best.

Fav Characters:
erm...Well Itachi of course is my Fav character. Probably many people are gonna hate me for this but, Sasuke is also one of my fav characters. I know he's a JERK and a FOOL and also an IDIOT...etc. But you gotta say for someone of his age, he fought the five Kages (Even though he got his butt kicked) but he survived -- if the Raikage continued his attack and Gaara didn't stop him, he would've killed/knocked out Sasuke and also burnt his whole body. Anyway, Naruto is one as well, Hope he can meet up with Sasuke you know the last time they saw each other in person was at Orochimaru's hideout (R.I.Pieces Orochimaru). So yeah I wanna see them fight again :). and I won't forget Kakashi too. He's one of the best,smartest,toughest, coolest characters in the series.

P.S - Danzo sucks -- Tenten is USELESS -- Anko will hunt me down now! xD -- And Karin SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THE SERIES!
R.I.P -- Jiraiya =|

Don't die on us Tsunade...Your tea is ready ^_^''...(Btw please restore your younger look, I don't want to play you in the video games while you're old xp).

Um What else would you want to know?
Oh here's a secret! Itachi will kick Madara's butt!!! xD
Below is the # 1 recorded kick in history, made by the famous football player, that was in the "Go Shark" Team, Kisame Hoshigaki.

YAY! Kisame is the best FOOTBALL Player! too bad he's dead --Died A SILLY DEATH!

'GO TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE' -.- Yeah RIGHT he's DEAD right NOW! >.<

Btw, I already own a website (Though it's still new and needs a bit of work). Make sure to visit it!
www.Naruto-Verse.webs.com
Join if you would.
----------------

Alright That's it for now, got any questions for me just ask, and I'll answer you (In comments or in the C-BOX, or even in my site's guestbook) when I read your questions. Hope you knew some things/facts about me, even if a bit.

Peace Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment