Sunday, February 28, 2010

Featured Administrator: HELLFIRE


Joshua Michael Brown
Age: 20
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
http://onepiece-spoilers.blogspot.com

Zetsu-san: Tell us more about yourself?
Well, aside from my age, name, and country. Well, I'm a half Asian Canadian citizen (specifically Japanese). I've been into anime since I discovered it when I was fifteen. I especially like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Strongest disciple Kenichi, and Axis Powers - Hetalia.

How I got involved with the blog first started out as me looking for discussions and predictions for Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. And I found this blog, I participated in the discussions a lot sometimes getting so into it that I have some fun by acting out as two different people and argue with myself and see how others react.

As to how some were wondering how I became and admin, well I first started on expressing my opinion on Naruto couples/pairings, and apparently so many people liked it that they requested me to do pairings/couples for One Piece and Bleach, being fairly familiar with both anime. I gladly obliged, and Naruto Addict was looking for a One Piece admin, and recognized my knowledge on One Piece (yes I'm gloating) and asked me to be the admin for One Piece and I accepted. If you want to know what I like to do well one simple word for that MILITARY YEAH!

Zetsu-san: Cool! - Who are your favourite characters in Naruto? and why?
Favourite character in Naruto: ITACHI FTW!
Why?: because he is cool, collected, always thinking things through, always seems in control of himself and his powers. And on top of all that his willingness to go so far for the village and especially his brother.

Zetsu-san: Who are your favourite characters in One Piece? and why?
Favourite character in One Piece: LUFFY!
Why?: because he is funny, he doesn't try to be smart, he always holds his morals in a more acceptable sense, and keeps it to himself and those who are with him, and his willingness to go through EVERY level of HELL for his crew friends and especially his brother.

Zetsu-san: I'm also a big fan of Luffy... GEAR SECOND! Which characters do you HATE! in Naruto?
Well to start off my answer I have to start off with mostly Naruto and Sasuke. Not that I really hate them, I just more or less find them a disappointment.
Why?: well let's start off with Naruto, he isn't bright like Luffy they both screw up and say/do stupid things. But the only difference I find is Luffy isn't too concerned TRYING to be smart much like Naruto often tries (And often failed especially before the time skip). Naruto also holds his opinion of things is such regard that he often gives me the impression that he is slightly arrogant kind of like the "I'm always right" thing but no where near that blunt about it. Don't get me wrong Naruto has a great attributes about him, but I just don't like the way he goes presenting himself and his ideas.

Sasuke: Well Sasuke is an obvious reason, he was supposed to kill Itachi and avenge his clan, which he did end up killing Itachi (Though Itachi let him). When Sasuke figures out the deeper and darker secret of why Itachi betrayed his clan and implanted the seeds of hatred against him. Sasuke didn't act/think or react rationally, he is slowly falling deeper into darkness, and even is going so far as to kill his own team, and would probably go so far as to kill EVERYONE in Konoha because of some selfish reason.
But a simple answer for a character I hate MADARA!

Zetsu-san: Why do you hate him?
Madara, well simply that he can't seem to let a grudge go, and though some of his ideas COULD be dubbed as noble, he just can't seem to let grudges go so much that he won't move on to the next life, he won't let peace be, he has to spark more war, and has to make a puppet out of Sasuke (though Sasuke also lets Madara control him to a degree).

Zetsu-san: Which Characters do you hate in One Piece?
AKAINU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?: BECAUSE HE KILLS ACE AND HIS SPOUTING OF SELF RIGHTOUESNESS CRAP I WANT LUFFY TO TEAR HIM A NEW ONE! Or let Whitebeard do it, either way I HATE AKAINU!

Zetsu-san: I also wanted to kill Akainu but I still like him (a bit). You used to write predictions for One Piece, what happened to them?
Well I start writing predictions during the main part of the fight between the Whitebeard pirates and the Marines, and after a while I found that the predictions were generally the same, Ace about to be executed and Dragon steps in etc. Anyway so I stopped (it was supposed to be temporary) and decided to try discussions because not many people where writing their predictions, or responding to my prediction so I thought I would give discussion a try and, well it works much better than my predictions did so I decided to stick with discussion.

Zetsu-san: I like the discussions, but personally I think you should write a prediction once in a while. What are your top 3 fights/moments from Naruto?
lol, yeah I'll try another prediction soon.

1) Sasuke vs. Itachi kind of because ITACHI WAS IN IT, but the biggest reason is because it was the start of Itachi revealing his true nature.

2) Naruto vs. Sasuke Valley of the End. INTENSE FIGHT AND KYUUBI POWER!

3) Naruto vs. Gaara well its mostly the only fight I can clearly remember that Naruto evolves DURING a fight because he realises that his strength he has then wasn't enough and he had to push himself mentally beyond his limits.

Zetsu-san: If you were in the Naruto Universe, what rank would you be? and what village would you belong to?

If I was a ninja I would like to be a Jounin kind of modelling myself after Kakashi and Asuma (Character wise). I would be part of Konoha, because its lively there.

Zetsu-san: Here's a new one. If you were in One Piece, What crew would you be in? What position in the crew? and Where would you originally come from?
The crew I chose would be LUFFY'S CREW OF COURSE! What position, strategist/battle planner, where I come from, hmm, I'd like to be from North Blue, exactly where I have no idea, but I like the north and the cold that sometimes comes with it.

Zetsu-san: What is your guilty pleasure?
Well I'd have to go with anime elves. I THINK THEY ARE JUST HOT!

Zetsu-san: I've noticed that you keep saying "HATE DOFLAMINGOS GAYNESS" in discussions and other things. Explain?
I'm somewhat homophobic, or in more understandable terms, I'm scared or have a hard time standing homosexuals. I don't mind people who are gay, or that are homosexual AS LONG AS THEY KEEP OFF ME! But what really drives me over the edge with Doflamingo is the PINK!

Zetsu-san: Lol, Personally, I like Doflamingo. You know, they say, It takes a real man to wear pink.
LOLS I heard that too, but however the combination of Doflamingo's personality, his (acting) homosexually, along with his slavery business and his pink scarf JUST DRIVES ME INSANE!

Zetsu-san: Just because he wears pink doesn’t mean he’s gay, but I’ll give you the flamboyancy. Still, I don’t think he’s gay. Unless Bellamy was his BoyToy!
Lastly, What is your motto?
LOLS Boytoy,
My Motto: Everything is balanced, ideals, happiness, sadness, war, peace all is balanced to help the other exist.

Zetsu-san: Thank You Josh!

No problem, I'm happy to be interviewed, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment